Pages

Tuesday 27 May 2014

Brow Envy: Perfect Brows in 3 Easy Steps

The trend for brows this A/W season is to elongate brows rather than making them too defined. If your brows are naturally arched draw attention to that and add a highlight on the brow bone. Getting perfect, on-trend brows is super easy and you'll be creating brow-envy with these three easy steps.

1// Benefit Brow Bar

My visits to the Benefit Brow Bar in Myer Sydney City are always so fantastic that its the only place I will go to get my monthly brow wax and the occasional brow tint. Although I really like my natural brow shape and it suits my face well I definitely find it necessary to have them waxed to keep them looking neat. I've also started getting my brows tinted which is a great way to add a warmth of colour into my brows where I've found products that have warm tones tend to look orange/red and definitely does not suit me. I've gone on about it many times but the staff at Benefit are beyond wonderful and I will be going there always!

2// Essence Eyebrow Designer Pencil

The best brow pencil I've ever tried and for $2.50 a must have! The pencil isn't too creamy so you can create really natural looking brows and because it is quite waxy, will hold all those stray hairs in place. I use the shade 01 Blonde which is the only lighter shade I've found that doesn't look red! Such a fantastic product and a must-have in my everyday routine.

3// Benefit Gimme Brow Tinted Brow Gel

Benefit do brows well and the Gimme Brow tinted brow gel is, in my opinion, the most revolutionary brow product on the market. It is the easiest way to keep your brows neat and tidy on an everyday basis. The fact that the gel is not only tinted but has fibres so its a great way to fill in sparse areas on your brows. The little brush which is used to brush the product through your brows resembles something of a tiny mascara wand and is perfect for creating a really natural brow look.

Cara Delevingne brow queen

xx Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment