Pages

Friday 4 April 2014

NEW! Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm - Review and Swatches

Finally! These much anticipated new Colorburst Matte Balms from Revlon have hit the Australian market.
I am absolutely OBSESSED with these! They are the most comfortable matte lip products I have ever tried and so super easy to apply. Being a balm they are not the most opaque lip products but because they are quite thin, colour can be built up and I found that you could build them up without the product clumping or clinging to any dry patches. 
They are extremely long lasting and through a full day at uni I only had to reapply after I ate lunch. They are however quite drying on the lips after wear for a couple of hours. 
I love the crayon type packaging and pointed top which makes it very quick and easy to fill your lips in neatly which is usually an issue for me. They do have a mint scent and leave a slight tingling on the lips which some may dislike but personally I love the mint scent.
Complex
Elusive
Sultry
Unapologetic
Definitely a must have if you are a lipstick fanatic (like me!) or are looking for a comfortable matte lipstick. They retail for $17.95 and all Revlon lip products are 2 for 1 at Priceline until Monday 7 April so now is a fantastic time to try these out.

Have a beautiful day and remember how beautiful you are :)
xx Catherine

1 comment:

  1. These sound really good, sultry looks gorgeous on you x

    ReplyDelete